Page 260 of 284 FirstFirst ... 160210250258259260261262270 ... LastLast
Results 2,591 to 2,600 of 2837
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by simon1066 View Post
    I wonder if the above is to do with MySql Strict Mode, although I had no problem with the same database version on ZC v1.5.8

(I am running MySQL 5.5.68-MariaDB, I know, but an upgrade is in my sights - I have to update my VPS from CentOS 7 to Alma 8 which is a bit of a headache)
    i can not see what strict mode would have to do with it. it does not look to be a database problem.

line 173 expects the zone id to be an integer. it is not.

the question is what is the address? and specifically the zone_id.

you might be able to change line 2080 to:

PHP Code:
    'PAYMENTREQUEST_0_SHIPTOSTATE' => zen_get_zone_code($temp_address['country']['id'], (int)$temp_address['zone_id'], $temp_address['state']), 
    but i would be curious what the address is. and again what is the zone_id.

right after line 2073, you could add, something like:

PHP Code:
    if (!is_int($temp_address['zone_id'])) {

trigger_error(json_encode($temp_address));

which would create a zc log file with the whole address.

hope that gives you a couple of ways forward.

best.
    author of square Webpay.
    mxWorks has premium plugins. donations: venmo or paypal accepted.
    premium consistent excellent support. available for hire.

Plugin Contributions

Thank you @carlwhat, the zone_id is empty (I don't use zones) - I'm guessing that might be part of the problem. The zc log file with the whole address is

Code:
    24-Mar-2023 20:34:06 Europe/London] PHP Notice:  {"firstname":"My","lastname":"Name","company":"","street_address":"A Road","suburb":"","city":"A City","postcode":"AB11 1CD","state":"","zone_id":"","country":{"id":"222","title":"United Kingdom","iso_code_2":"GB","iso_code_3":"GBR"},"country_id":"222","format_id":21} in /home/my_server/public_html/includes/classes/OnePageCheckout.php on line 2075
    I'll have to say adieu for tonight and pick this up again, tomorrow. I'll look at your changes to line 2080.
    Simon

Plugin Contributions

This issue only seems to occur with Guest Checkout. Your change to line 2080 of \includes\classes\OnePageCheckout.php does the trick.

Quote Originally Posted by carlwhat View Post
    you might be able to change line 2080 to:

PHP Code:
    'PAYMENTREQUEST_0_SHIPTOSTATE' => zen_get_zone_code($temp_address['country']['id'], (int)$temp_address['zone_id'], $temp_address['state']), 
    Simon

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by simon1066 View Post

Code:
    [24-Mar-2023 16:08:15 Europe/London] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught TypeError: zen_get_zone_code(): Argument #2 ($zone_id) must be of type int, string given, called in /home/mydomain_uk/public_html/includes/classes/OnePageCheckout.php on line 2080 and defined in /home/mydomain_uk/public_html/includes/functions/functions_addresses.php:173
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/mydomain_uk/public_html/includes/classes/OnePageCheckout.php(2080): zen_get_zone_code()
    #1 /home/mydomain_uk/public_html/includes/classes/observers/class.checkout_one_observer.php(597): OnePageCheckout->createPayPalTemporaryAddressInfo()
    #2 /home/mydomain_uk/public_html/includes/classes/traits/NotifierManager.php(87): checkout_one_observer->update()
    #3 /home/mydomain_uk/public_html/includes/modules/payment/paypalwpp.php(1768): base->notify()
    #4 /home/mydomain_uk/public_html/ipn_main_handler.php(75): paypalwpp->ec_step1()
    #5 {main}
      thrown in /home/mydomain_uk/public_html/includes/functions/functions_addresses.php on line 173

[24-Mar-2023 16:08:15 Europe/London] Request URI: /ipn_main_handler.php?type=ec&markflow=1&clearSess=1&stage=final, IP address: 
    --> PHP Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: zen_get_zone_code(): Argument #2 ($zone_id) must be of type int, string given, called in /home/mydomain_uk/public_html/includes/classes/OnePageCheckout.php on line 2080 and defined in /home/mydomain_uk/public_html/includes/functions/functions_addresses.php:173
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/mydomain_uk/public_html/includes/classes/OnePageCheckout.php(2080): zen_get_zone_code()
    #1 /home/mydomain_uk/public_html/includes/classes/observers/class.checkout_one_observer.php(597): OnePageCheckout->createPayPalTemporaryAddressInfo()
    #2 /home/mydomain_uk/public_html/includes/classes/traits/NotifierManager.php(87): checkout_one_observer->update()
    #3 /home/mydomain_uk/public_html/includes/modules/payment/paypalwpp.php(1768): base->notify()
    #4 /home/mydomain_uk/public_html/ipn_main_handler.php(75): paypalwpp->ec_step1()
    #5 {main}
      thrown in /home/mydomain_uk/public_html/includes/functions/functions_addresses.php on line 173.
    I've just attempted a Square WebPay (v1.0.1) checkout, again as a Guest, and get the same error, albeit not apparently referring to OPC. Can checkout successfully with Square not as a Guest

Code:
    [25-Mar-2023 09:24:03 Europe/London] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught TypeError: zen_get_zone_code(): Argument #2 ($zone_id) must be of type int, string given, called in /home/mydomain_uk/public_html/includes/modules/payment/square_webPay.php on line 319 and defined in /home/mydomain_uk/public_html/includes/functions/functions_addresses.php:173
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/mydomain_uk/public_html/includes/modules/payment/square_webPay.php(319): zen_get_zone_code()
    #1 /home/mydomain_uk/public_html/includes/classes/payment.php(288): square_webPay->before_process()
    #2 /home/mydomain_uk/public_html/includes/modules/checkout_process.php(98): payment->before_process()
    #3 /home/mydomain_uk/public_html/includes/modules/pages/checkout_process/header_php.php(13): require('...')
    #4 /home/mydomain_uk/public_html/index.php(35): require('...')
    #5 {main}
      thrown in /home/mydomain_uk/public_html/includes/functions/functions_addresses.php on line 173

[25-Mar-2023 09:24:03 Europe/London] Request URI: /index.php?main_page=checkout_process, IP address: 
    --> PHP Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: zen_get_zone_code(): Argument #2 ($zone_id) must be of type int, string given, called in /home/mydomain_uk/public_html/includes/modules/payment/square_webPay.php on line 319 and defined in /home/mydomain_uk/public_html/includes/functions/functions_addresses.php:173
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/mydomain_uk/public_html/includes/modules/payment/square_webPay.php(319): zen_get_zone_code()
    #1 /home/mydomain_uk/public_html/includes/classes/payment.php(288): square_webPay->before_process()
    #2 /home/mydomain_uk/public_html/includes/modules/checkout_process.php(98): payment->before_process()
    #3 /home/mydomain_uk/public_html/includes/modules/pages/checkout_process/header_php.php(13): require('...')
    #4 /home/mydomain_uk/public_html/index.php(35): require('...')
    #5 {main}
      thrown in /home/mydomain_uk/public_html/includes/functions/functions_addresses.php on line 173.
    I wonder if I should focus my attention on includes/functions/functions_addresses.php line #173
    Last edited by simon1066; 25 Mar 2023 at 10:41 AM.
    Simon

Plugin Contributions

i think a change is in order for square_webPay.

i'm a fan of line 173 in the core code. it requires an integer. square_webPay is not providing it.

am not sure what version you are running, but i will take a look at this next week, as i'm busy this weekend.

as a temporary solution, you can change 173 to:

PHP Code:
    function zen_get_zone_code(int $country_id$zone_id, ?string $default_zone ''
    i think that should work.

best.
    author of square Webpay.
    mxWorks has premium plugins. donations: venmo or paypal accepted.
    premium consistent excellent support. available for hire.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by carlwhat View Post
    i think a change is in order for square_webPay.

i'm a fan of line 173 in the core code. it requires an integer. square_webPay is not providing it.

am not sure what version you are running, but i will take a look at this next week, as i'm busy this weekend.

as a temporary solution, you can change 173 to:

PHP Code:
    function zen_get_zone_code(int $country_id$zone_id, ?string $default_zone ''
    i think that should work.

best.
    Thanks for this. I'm currently on WebPay v1.0.1. I'll implement the temp workaround.

Have a good weekend.
    Simon

Plugin Contributions

Plugin Contributions

Hi Cindy and fellow posters. I'm sure this has been addressed but I cannot find it.

I am trying to implement the Reward Point module into 1.5.8.a with BOOTSTRAP and OPC.

On the checkout page, I see the Reward Point block load correctly, but the checkbox is hidden. I cannot figure out what I need to change (CSS? Some other config?).

Here are a couple screenshots.

This image shows what it looks like when you go to the checkout page (notice the missing checkbox).
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	screenshot_548.png 
Views:	28 
Size:	25.9 KB 
ID:	20234

But when you inspect the code, I can see that the checkbox is there (though it doesn't show up).

Name:	screenshot_550.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	50.1 KB 
ID:	20235
    - Jeff

Plugin Contributions

@Jeff_Mash, I'm not sure if Reward points is using zen_display_checkbox_field to (er) display its checkbox field, but if not you can look at how the checkbox for conditions and/or privacy are displayed by the template's /templates/tpl_modules_opc_conditions.php.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    @Jeff_Mash, I'm not sure if Reward points is using zen_display_checkbox_field to (er) display its checkbox field, but if not you can look at how the checkbox for conditions and/or privacy are displayed by the template's /templates/tpl_modules_opc_conditions.php.
    Hi Cindy - I don't normally have the Privacy or Conditions set to display during checkout. However, I just enabled it to test and that does display correctly.

Here is a screenshot of that code if it helps:

Name:	screenshot_554.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	47.3 KB 
ID:	20237

The only other checkbox on the Checkout page is the "Shipping Address, Same as Billing?" option, and that also displays correctly.

Name:	screenshot_552.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	65.6 KB 
ID:	20236

The only one that seems to be invisible is the Reward Points checkbox, and I can't figure out why (if it's a CSS edit that needs to happen or what).

If there is something else you need me to provide, please let me know. I am grateful for all your help!
    - Jeff